Monday, December 19, 2005

Here I go again...

Yup, this is my new blog! I've finally found time to create one. Actually, i've been pretty free this pass few days but didn't bother much about it.

At present, i've nothing much to write because everyday is the same-old-boring routine. Therefore, i won't be updating it very often for the time being.

Anywayz, christmas is just around the corner. Will be busy caroling. So if its been raining this past few days, don't be surprise. I've been practicing. lol Just joking.

I still haven't gone christmas shopping yet. I believe i've less than a week to do so, i guess i'll shop better under pressure lol.

Well, i'll keep my very first post short and sweet. My left foot is slightly swollen, got to get my sis to massage it right now hehe.

Alright, take care and have a blessed christmas!! Remember it ain't about the presents, but the birth of our wonderful Saviour, JESUS CHRIST!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home