Friday, December 23, 2005

Ho Ho Ho

As you can see, i deleted my previous post. I was editing it. To be more specific, enlarging the fonts but something went wrong and i got paranoid. Hence, i deleted the whole post lol.

Seriously, i find blogspot very complicating. I should have continued on blogging in friendster, but there was some technical error too. In short, im not very good when it comes to this kind of matters. Kit leen, you so got to help me!! lol.

Anywayz, its already 1.3oam. Will be off to bed in a lil while more. Waiting for my not very long but thick hair to dry. Yes, i had a late shower and i know its not advisable, but i was really sticky after helping mum out in the kitchen, baking cookies!! hehe.

Christmas is just 2 days away, cant wait! hehe. Well, i think i'll get going now. Just remembered, got to read my bible hehe.

Merry christmas to all! Ho ho ho...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home