Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I love public holidays! Weeeee....

I'm so glad that tmr is a public holiday. Even though I've made no plans, and I'll most likely be home for the whole day; trying to complete as much thesis writing as I can - I'm still somewhat contented.
I prefer spending my day outdoors; shopping, cycling or picnicking under the lovely warm sun.
Unfortunately, reality always kicks in; I'm broke, I'm not sure if I still can keep my balance on the wheels, and the sun is definitely not lovely and warm - its scorching hot!
However, doing almost anything or nothing is gazillion times better than slaving myself around the weird-smelling-microbes-infested laboratory in Uni! *hee

I'm simply delighted that the first week of January is passing by quickly. Its an indication that I'll be thesis-free real soon, and I'll have the whole February to just chill and relax before being thrown into the working world for the rest of my life! :)
And how could I forget; there'll be ang pows to collect, hence many more outdoor activities *yay me! hee

On another note, my laptop got infected with Trojan virus! *eeks Thankfully my sister managed to removed the infected files, but she's not 100% sure if their all completely removed. Oh whatever la..yay me! haha

Addition to that, Switchfoot will be having a concert in KL next month!!! But the tickets are so expensive!!! Whyla!! *screams in agony
If any of my dear readers is feeling generous, don't forget to buy me a ticket yah. I mean 2 tickets, another for Dan :)

Bands/artistes that I fancy always held concerts when I'm facing bankruptcy. Alicia Keys!! You better organize another concert in Malaysia!! After CNY la ok? *haha
I think I'm going nuts from all the thesis writing 0_O

Before I forget, Dan's band 'Giant Timeline' will be jazzing it out at Alexis Bistro that's located within Great Eastern Mall, Ampang on the 11th & 12th of Jan. For further details, click on ALL DAT JAZZ that's categorized under my Links. Go support them on behalf of me :) *yay!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home