Sunday, December 07, 2008

The quest has begun

Dan will be taking me to a couple of bridal shops tmr to began our hunt for the perfect gown for me :)
Thought of taking a few pics of me in my 'potential' gowns, but my camera has already been kidnapped by my family - as my sisters and mum will be leaving for The Phillipines tonight.
I hope Dan's camera phone would be able to catch a few clear shots :)
Will also be checking out a chinese restaurant in PJ for the 'possible' wedding dinner. Am truly looking forward to tmr! :P So excited! *hee

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger spunkz said...

wedding sounds exciting.hope you get to find something that catches your eye. hee.

6:47 am  
Blogger Cass said...

Ya'tze!! I saw and wore an extremely nice gown, and I liked it very much!!!
The only prob is that the rental for that gown cost RM1600!!! :(
Bye bye gown...

9:33 am  
Blogger spunkz said...

wow.. for that price can custome made onde alr lor, sayang. what a rip-off. o_O

3:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mommy, where u goin to get ur gowns? cause i know in Jln ipoh, it has like rows and rows of wedding gowns that if u feel u getting conned, u tell them, i'll go neighbour and check out =x

8:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kim here... hope its not too late to congratz u ya... i just got to know bout the big new just now through ur blog... hehe... btw besides jalan ipoh, ss2 now also has lots of wedding gowns

11:05 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Kit, have only checked the bridal shops in ss2.
Still got time la..will only continue my gown hunt, next year.

Thanks Kim!

10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home