Sunday, November 02, 2008

My 1st Class Honours Boy

I'd the opportunity of celebrating Dan's very special day at The Equatorial Hotel in KL, last Wednesday.
He graduated with a 1st Class Honours Degree in Music Arrangement and receive the Award of Excellence from the college.Am truly proud of his achievement, and am thankful to God for his constant blessing and favour upon his life :)
An occasion that is worth boasting about. I'm extremely glad that I'm a part of this wonderful celebration!
Hubby, am sooooo proud of you! *hugs & kisses!!!

I know High School Musical 3 is a little cheezy, but I would like to dedicate one of the soundtracks from the movie to my darling Dan - as I feel it words speak a lot about our relationship.
So this is for you hubby!! I love you!! So would you have this dance with me? :)



Lyrics | Can I Have This Dance? lyrics

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger poponabot said...

Wow congrats DannyBoy!! What's all this hubby thing going on? Are you guys getting married?!!?!?! anyway congrats again!!!

6:02 pm  
Blogger poponabot said...

Sorry i didn't identify myself !

pau-lynn

6:06 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Hi pau-lynn!
How you've been doing?
Thanks..we're getting married next year :)

9:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home