Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Its almost jan again

So quickly time passes, yet so little has been done. I tried recalling things that happened throughout the year, and i found it rather dissapointing. Though ive managed to make a diff here and there, somehow its just not enough. I believe i could have done more for God, and the people around me.

Nevertheless, its been a GREAT year! Eventhough it was filled with plenty of ups and downs.

I started my 1st year of Uni, met a great and crazy group of ppl lol. Built stronger relationships with ppl that ive just got to know, with those that ive known for years and with the man that im very much in love with =) (Prayed lots about it and still am, bcause i want God to be in the very centre of it).

Its also been a year filled with lots of questions and very few answers. Very frustrating most of the time. Therefore, hoping and blieving to get more answers from God next year =).

In my studies, everything was good. Not to my satisfaction though, cause i know i can do better hehe.

Overall , it was a splendid year but i know next year is just going to be awesome!
Extremely excited with the things that God is going to do. Cant wait, really! hehe

So have a very blessed new year, filled with God's love, grace, joy and peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home