Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Everyone is worthy

People still question my decision.
Some are supportive, yet not many are.
I don't have a choice, but to listen to their long list of reasons - since they're the ones that stood by me through those horrid days.
I'm constantly being asked to rethink and reconsider my decision - and I'm even accused of being insane.
I feel emotionally drained, and no longer capable of handling such strain.
I know your intentions are for my own well being, but please leave me alone - for I've already decided.
If it's a mistake, then I'll bear the pain on my own - don't worry, I will not hold anyone accountable for my wrong judgment.
I believe that everyone deserves a second chance, even though your think he is not worthy.
But who are we to determine a person's worth, when we ourselves are imperfect in every way.
Only God has such position and authority, yet He counts us all worthy to be able to be in His presence, that He was even willing to bear all our iniquities and forgive us for our transgressions.
Time will be my witness, and proof - that every man deserves another chance, to make and do things right again. No one is an exception, no matter how big or small the mistake was or how horrible a person's past may have been.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may be rough, being in a 'second chance' relationship. I believe the struggles of life have taught you and nurtured you to be who you are today; a mindful, responsible and matured person. Mistakes made today will be a lesson tomorrow. That's how it is :)

I'll always be supportive in anything you wish to pursue, you know that. I will tell you when I can see you're about to fall, but will also cheer when you're about to rise.

So, to conclude.. do what makes you happy, I'd say. Consider the voices around you but choose the path that makes you laugh and smile.

Life's too short.

3:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just 3 words...

YOU GO GAL!!!

6:45 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Thanks for the support :)

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home