Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cravings

I have frequent cravings. Don't ask me why, cause I'll never be able to give you an answer.

Latest craving....
Japanese food!!
About 3 months back or maybe 4, we had dinner at a Japanese restaurant in Sri Hartamas. Don't remember the name, and harder to recall - since its some fancy Japanese name *tee hee. The food was really good, that I remembered clearly :P

I've never been a fan of raw delicacies, particularly after having to go through a terrible series of diarrhea due to a piece of raw salmon that I ate at a party - years ago. Nevertheless, it doesn't mean I won't try them again : )

Simultaneously, I'm also craving for; yam ice-cream, blueberry cheesecake, chocolate indulgence cake, tiramisu, durians, tom yam steamboat, kaya & butter toast, caramel pudding, and the list goes on.

I've cravings worst than a pregnant woman :P

Exam stress is definitely intensifying these cravings of mine *tsk tsk

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Devil's Son said...

hi,.....nice blog here

12:09 am  
Blogger Cass said...

hey, thanks :)

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home