Monday, April 21, 2008

Shopping with bagels

Yesterday, Dan and I had a tiring time at KLCC. Shopping for the perfect pair of jeans is an extremely tedious task. We checked out practically every clothing outlet that sold denim, and it wasn't easy finding a plain pair of denim. Most of it had the worn and torn design, or some ugly embroideries. After scavenging for hours, we finally found the perfect pair for me at Levi's :)
My first Levi's jeans

Yup, it was perfect. Price on the other hand, was beyond perfection *haha At first, was a lil reluctant to get it, because it was $$$$$!! But I really, really, really like it, and I was so tired of searching any further, I gave in and now, it's mine! :P Thank you darling Dan, I appreciate it whole-heartedly :)

I don't know about you guys, but shopping always makes me hungry. All the walking and searching, drained me! Hence we had bagels for dinner!! *drools. The last time we had Vienna bagels was last year.
Mexitaliano! The jalapeƱo chillies was burning spicy! But I like it very much. I think Dan liked it too, or maybe he just wanted to eat the chillies because I was complaining about its spiciness.

Surprisingly Cheddar! Nothing extravagant.

Cinnawhite! The best among the three. The cinnamon wasn't too strong, and the cream wasn't too sweet. Absolutely wonderful! *hee

Overall their worth each penny spent. Three bagels used to cost only RM7.50, now its RM 8 for three. Everything is getting more, and more expensive *eeks! 0_0

We also had spinach and cheese pie from King Pie for dinner. Unfortunately, I did not take any pic of it, was too hungry :P The pie was scrumptious and feeling to the tummy. It cost RM7.50/8.00 per pie.

As always, I'd an enjoyable time (Hopefully for Dan too, cause I sort of burnt a hole in his wallet :p).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home