Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tagged by Ya'tze manis *hee

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
I don't watch anime.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
The ability to bring out the good in people and myself.

3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
They're family, so what can I say? :p

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Anywhere that Dan is right now.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To live happily with Dan for the rest of my life :)

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes, and I like rainbows :)

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Dan.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Treat everyone that I love a good hearty meal :)

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I've already found the love of my life, and he knows that I love him very much :)

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

1. Sweet
2. Genuine
3. Awfully Kind :)

11. *Missing*

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hypocrites, but I would be hating myself too 0_0

13. What is your ambition?
To be able to work with Dan. Doesn't matter what's the position, just as long as I'm working with him and beside him :)

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out. But do it in a nice way. That would be very much appreciated.

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
The people that I love, and those that love me.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
No.

17. What is the thing that you really want now?
Food. I'm feeling really hungry right now.

18. Why does it hurt when you punch someone?
The answer is pretty obvious. Don't you agree? :P

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Yes, but life goes on.

20. Where do you see yourself in years to come?
Happily married to Dan :)

I'm tagging:
Dan, and whoever that loves being tagged :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home