Friday, April 18, 2008

Should I?

Dan will be busy tmr, hence I'm left to rot at home *crawls into a corner and sulks.

Anyway, if you have plans to attend Academi Fantasia tmr, you might see him around.
And if all the contestants sound really good tmr, credit goes to him *hee :P

Not many know this, actually no one - not even Dan, but I'd once considered auditioning for Academi Fantasia. Yeah, I find it hard to believe it too *hee
Truth be told, I wanted to audition for various competitions before; Malaysian Idol, One In A Million, for some theater production etc.
However I'd never found the courage to actually do so, due to the discouragements of my parents - to them, its just a waste of time.
In addition, reality kicked in - I'm a good singer, but not a great singer, and I know being good isn't enough. Hence I'll just remain as a singer for church :)

I used to participate in many talent and sketch competitions in school, but books were always the main priority.
Thus I ended up majoring in food science and nutrition, which isn't such a bad thing.
I'm surrounded with food constantly *hee
Who wouldn't envy me, right? :P

I thought of auditioning for a local movie production. Dan has encouraged me to give it a try, since I've always wanted to.
I'm considering it, but I don't have much time left since the deadline is end of April.
So what should I do?
Take the unfamiliar path and risk it all, or just remain as I am?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO FOR IT!

nobody likes a dead end 9-5 (more like 8-10pm) job for the rest of their lives. though 'glamorous' jobs are super tiring, heck, you'd have so much more fun!

10:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home