Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm spoilt :P

Last Wednesday, Dan purposely drove me all the way to KLCC to have fondue! Well we actually went to Great Eastern Mall first. Dan said they used to have a Haagen Daz branch over there. However when we arrived there, no sign of HD!

Yummy fondue! Totally worth it :)

After pampering me with fondue, he insisted on spoiling me rotten, even more! A lip gloss from the Body Shop! I love Body Shop products, but their a tad pricey. Anyway, I needed a new lippy, and a Body Shop lippy was definitely a bonus :) Thank you darling! *hee

On the contrary, I visited Bangsar Village for the very first time with two of my girlfriends from high school. There's nothing much there, but I managed to purchase a pair of heels worth RM20 only! *grins

There were a few attractive items that I wanted to buy, but had to resist the temptation - allowance pun belum dapat :(

And I miss Dan terribly..cepat balik dari Genting!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home