Saturday, April 12, 2008

Everyone do the Salsa! Arrrr....

It's been more than awhile since Dan and I updated this blog. We're both quite busy with work and studies, so this blog has been left abandoned for the rats to feast on *hee

There's actually a number of things to update on, but the most interesting one would be the Genting Jazz Festival that was held on the 4th & 5th of April.
Dan and I had the privileged of attending the event for free!
Yups, FREE! Due to kindness of Dan's cousin Elaine. Thanks a bunch!

It was my first time, while it was the second for Dan. We both had a really good time; music was good, the weather was also good, but food was pricey.

I'll just let the pictures do the talking for me :)


The Cameroon band. The bass player was either high or high *hee

On the second night, with Dan and Elaine

We look cute right? *hahaha

The Malaysian Band; Junkofunk. Thumbs up! Malaysia boleh ok!

I felt that they were the best band; Hamilton de Holanda from Brazil! Ole?

Spectators doing the Salsa!

Key Elements from Singapore. Nothing to shout about - mediocre performance

There were 5 bands for each night. I had a good time, so did Dan. Definitely looking forward to the next one, next year :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home