Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lets go jalan-jalan

I'm finally done with my internship in Nestle. Yay! Finally some free time to totally kick back and relax *hee
I'll be quite free for this coming week, hence would love to meet up with some of my ex-uni mates & friends that I haven't been in touch with lately - so do give me a buzz if anyone wants to meet up :)

However I'm not sure of the duration of my unemployment period, as I will be attending my second interview tmr at 5pm - hence if I do get accepted or choose to accept the offer, I'll most likely be starting by the second/mid week of July - I guess.
Thus please don't hesitate to call me *hee - and wish me well for my interview tmr :)

On the contrary, Dan has been and will be busy - but I'm grateful that he still makes time for me :)
Many more gigs coming his way, hope to be able to attend more in the near future ;)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola cass!!!
Desiree here. I got your link from Yap's site.How was your internship at Nestle?Was it fun?What were your responsibilities over there.As for me, I'm done with my viva.Two examiners and lucky me, one of them had to be idiotic ivan.He really tembak me. But the other examiner was impressed with my work.So gotta do a few amendments before even thinking of co-op.Hope you had a fun time at Nestle

10:46 am  
Blogger Cass said...

Hi Desiree.
Its work la, so work is never exactly fun haha
But my supervisor was a really nice lady.
I did mostly paperwork - nutritional information, sensory evaluation etc.
Congrats on your completion of VIVA :)
Ivan was one of my examiners too haha The questions he asked, seriously not easy haha
But I'm sure you did well :)
I'll resume working in nestle actually, got offered a permanent position in the factory - but they've yet to confirm the starting date, which will most likely be in mid july.
Try applying to nestle for a intern position :)
All the best dear!

4:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome.Congratulations!!

Dez

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home