Saturday, June 28, 2008

Giant Timeline is so COOL!

Dan and the rest of the Giant Timeline gang put on an excellent show at The Laundry, last Thursday. It's so good to see the band having such a fun time playing together, and I'd such an enjoyable time watching them and the crowd :)
I'm so proud of the band! *claps excitedly. Every song that they played sounded so good *claps more :P

I'm really glad that my parents and a few friends that I invited turn out for the gig. I honestly can't wait to watch them again!

For those that missed it, there will definitely be many more opportunities to catch them in action :)
Do check out their myspace account under Links for updates on their gigs.

P.S. To view more pics of them, you can check them out via my facebook account.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home