Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Bestnyaaaaa...

I've been wanting to update our blog on so many THINGS!!! But never got to it, as the lazy bug caught-up with me.

Christmas and New Year was an extremely busy time for me and Dan. Was as busy as a bee with VERY-very last minute shopping, and cooking - baking - bla bla bla *hee

Dan gave me the best gift for year 2008 - lots of kisses and hugs!! :)
Hahaha...besides the endless kisses and hugs, he bought me a truly unexpected gift - Canon IXUS 80 IS!!
And a BLUE one! NICEEE!

It was a wonderful surprise, as I was planning to save up for it. THANKS DARLING! I know I've said it many times, but I'm truly grateful for it :) You're such an awesome hubby - ALL OF THE TIME!!

There's so much more that I would like to blog about, but I'll save 'em for the days to come.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home