Sunday, January 01, 2006

Resolutions

Its the 1st of Jan 2006, how exciting!! Its the beginning of a brand new year and as usual, almost everyone have or will ask about my resolutions for this year.

I do have a few in mind but ive not decided on any. I dont want to make resolutions just for the sake of doing so. I want them to be realistic, practical, not too far-fetched and achievable.

Well since everyone is out partying and im alone online, with plenty of time to spare, i'll just list down a few of my resolutions for 2006.

1. Devotion time; to be very honest, having to do my devotion daily has been a constant struggle. Therefore, i'll do my devotion every alternate days; Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Well, is good to start small.

2. Studies; I'll spend at least an hour revising everyday and no more last-minute work! (hopefully *tee hee). Thats a big no-no.

3. Health; i'll workout 30 mins a day, and at least 3 times a week. Cut down on my chocolate intake, to avoid unneccesary migraines. Oh yeah, bball!! Ive not played in months!! Got to get back on my feet again, at least once a week. Badminton too (koon leong if you're reading this, sat morn ok? hehe).

4. Books; read at least 1 book per month. Seriously, my english sucks! Lots of room for improvement. Currently reading 'The Five People You Meet In Heaven', by Mitch Albom. Its a really good book. Definitely, one of the top books on my recommendation list.

5. Sleep; i just need to sleep earlier. Spend too much time chatting online with my man lol.

Anyway, i think 5 is quite a handful. I might make new ones along the way, but i'll just stick with this for now and pray that i'll keep to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home