Friday, March 16, 2007

Physiology

Got home early today from uni because there weren't any lab session. I had planned to stay back for CF because I've not been for about a month or so; I've been having classes on Fri afternoons.
Well dad needed the car to run some erands, thus another week of missing CF :( I feel handicap without the car. So I headed back home unwillingly.

Will be having my last mid-term paper on Monday hence without a choice, I lazily and reluctantly grab my super-thick-heavy textbooks and notes from my room to the living hall where I do most of my studying - My study table upstairs is just for show haha.

The source of all my sorrowssss....

Yes Im feeling the stress, and the last thing I want to study about is STRESS!

The horror!

God please keep me sane!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Au said...

Keep sane yourself also. Don't submerge into the pits of depression yea. I know that God is faithful and only if you depend on Him will you find rest. All the best yea...

10:11 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Thank u for the encouragement. Really needed it :)

6:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home