Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pretty paintings

Last Sunday, my family, few church members and I attended Aunt Stephanie's art exhibition which will be held until the 8th of April at KL PAC - from 10 to 6pm.

We had a good time; relaxing our eyes on all the beautiful and soothing paintings on the 'Kampung' life in Malaysia and also snacking on all the delicious local delicacies that was served :p

If you're free, do drop by for a visit. Aunt Steph is a nice lady, and maybe she'll spend you lunch if you were to mentioned to her that you're a friend of Cassie hehe. However the latter part is not 100% guaranteed :P
Oh, and if your parents are overly wealthy, you can always purchase the paintings hehe.
The pictures below are a few paintings that I'd captured on that day;


My mum with Aunt Steph; the talent behind all the vivacious and exquisite paintings


Sweet Alyssa and I with my favourite piece; 'The Feast'!


We are FAMILY!! ehehe

My sis; Charity, Mei and I, with one of our fav paintings -'Under the Frangipani tree'



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home