Sunday, February 25, 2007

One of those dont-make-sense post haha

Only a day left and I'll be back to uni again! :(
I enjoy my time in uni, just not the workload that comes with it.
Aiks! Not to mention, mid-terms!! I almost had a panic attack thinking about it all :(
Did not had the opportunity to relax much during the one week 'holiday'; almost everyday, someone would drop by for a visit.
I love having ppl around, but i guess not everyday; especially when there are stacks high of assignments and reports to complete.
Oh well, you can't have all the fun in the world without a little hard work. No pain, no gain huh.
I'm feeling lazy and heavy, and blame goes to all the feasting I've had during the holidays *tee hee.
All my desire and efforts of wanting to lose weight just went out the door haha.. but as everyone says; 'CNY is only once in a year', hence eat and be merry! And throw the weighing scales away! haha..
This post is very random 0_O

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Au said...

So have to go on diet now?

11:02 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

diet? haha..always tak jadi wan.. so i guess not hehe.. i love food too much :p

6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home