Friday, February 16, 2007

Tortoise and Destin

Everyone is heading back to their hometowns, and I'll still be here :(

Klang valley will be a ghost town by tmr, and many will not be online - so sad la, no one to accompany me, while i write my reports and assignments.

I used to head down to Malacca during the 2nd or 3rd day of CNY to visit a few relatives, but the close ones are up here and the distance ones - we're not close to. Truth be told, i don't even know them :p
As usual, i'll be going down to Klang on the eve to have lunch with my dad's side. Mum's side is dinner, back up here in PJ.

During the whole week of CNY, i'll also be babysitting. Err...more like tortoise-sitting haha.
Jo left her two babies with me hehe. At least I've them to keep me company throughout the week. Their so cute, but not cuddly haha and they smell cheezy - like Jo warned me hehe yet I dont mind having them around. Maybe i'll pick up tortoise language by the end of this week haha..that was lame :P

Jo, dont worry about your babies ok? Their in good hands, even my dad plays with them haha..

My lil god-brother came by with his parents for an early CNY dinner, since they'll be leaving for Malacca tmr.

He is such an adorable boy! I feel like squeezing him all the time. Err.. I actually do, and he hates it haha.

How I wish that he will remain this lil forever, but i guess that is way impossible :P

Btw, Happy Chinese New Year and it'll definitely be a prosperous one (the amount of food scares me :p)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :)

10:34 am  
Blogger Josephine said...

Hey girl,
Kong Hei Fatt Choy! Hokkien style...hehehe hope toitois aint stinking too much. Thanks a million.

See ya soooooon!!

3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home