Saturday, May 19, 2007

Another post

I've been unimaginably lazy to blog, study or to even start on my assignment. Still feeling very much dissatisfied with the miserable 2 weeks break. Ive 2 quizzes this coming week, I'd better start studying. I've been out and about quite a lot for the few past days; mostly to feast with friends. Went to Groove Junction on Thursday, after a rather heavy dinner. It's a jazz bistro cum cafe. Great place to listen to good music and to have chit-chats with friends. A friend of mine plays there, or I would have never known or thought about checking the place out. The only complain that I got from the girls about the place was; 'How come no handsome young men?' haha.Will definitely drop by again, if everything else turns out well.

We girls, had a delightful time at Groove Junction

To be honest, the main objective of this post is to actually promote a competition held by channel V. Some of you would have already know that I'm sort of a part-time blogger for Star World, hence this is the current assignment.
Channel V will be airing a special marathon screening on the 1st season of Janice Dickinson Modelling Agency next week; 26th May -6.30pm, and 27th May - 1.30pm. Alongside with the marathon screening, channel V is organizing a competition. The competition is very simple; just get family of friends to dress or look like Janice Dickinson, or just dress extremely hot and pose! Wala! haha.. Then send in the photos to vparty@my.channelv.com before the 8th of June 2007. The winner will win awesome goodieesss!!


If anyone is interested to participate *hinting to the Fly hahaha... just give me a buzz. I'll personally take the photos for you, using my Olympus :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home