Saturday, May 05, 2007

Its not impossible with Him

Uni will be resuming this coming Monday.
I'm excited to get back to uni, however a part of me is a lil reluctant.
I'm enjoying the holidays, but its time to get back to uni before my transformation into a bum completes *tee hee.
It'll be indeed one hectic semester, and I hope I'll survive through it.
The final examination results for the previous semester have been released; I got plenty of Bs.
Umm...actually all Bs except for my co-op paper, one miserable A.
I'm disappointed, yet thankful. I'm sure it would have been worst, if it wasn't for God's grace and favour.
At the same time, I shouldn't take God's grace and favour for granted; which I tend to do frequently. And since a new semester is begining, I should approach it with a new attitude :)
Its not going to be easy, cause it takes great effort to walk the talk.
Life is tough, I dare not deny - but there's Jesus; who makes the journey less bumpy :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home