Sunday, May 13, 2007

Are frogs vertebrates?

Just got home from dinner at Kampong Ah Soh that's located in Puchong.
Went there with family friends for Mother's Day dinner.
According to Aunt Janet, they're famous for their Green Tea Rice set. It didn't even sound a bit delicious to me, but my mum was taken in with the whole green tea thing.
Since its Mother's Day my opinion about it isn't important, hence to Kampong Ah Soh we went.
Thank God that they had other dished without green tea in it. I love green tea as a tea only. I've tasted green tea flavoured ice-creams by Haagen Dazs and Baskin Robbins, and they're awful. Green tea is meant to be served just as tea, in my opinion hehe. Other than that, they taste a lil funky when their incorporated in food products.
At the restaurant, I opted for frog porridge since none of the other dishes had the word 'DELICIOUS' written over it.
The frog porridge tasted like porridge with frog meat in it haha. Nothing special.
They had various parts of the frog in the porridge, which I couldn't identify. At times, I wasn't sure what part of the frog I was putting into my mouth. One part looked like the backbone, but frogs are amphibians - they're not vertebrates rite? haha
Well I believe whatever part that was present in the porridge were edible haha.
I tried a lil of the Green Tea Rice set; the rice was blend, and the green tea soup tasted more like pepper soup. Yucks!
However mum said it tasted fine. As long she enjoyed it, I'm happy hehe.
Anyway, I would like to wish a very 'Happy and Blessed Mother's Day' to the mummies that read my blog. Even though I know only one who does hehe.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mum complained that she still had to cook dinner for the family plus the extended family that comes on sunday, on mother's day. sigh. wish i could do more for her.

2:32 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

really? ur bro didnt treat her for dinner? its ok, dont feel bad. Ur miles away. Im sure you would have done something special for her :)

10:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home