Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Byk sibuk

The semester is getting really busy. The lab sessions are longer, therefore less time to do anything else. Have to start on my thesis a.s.a.p. Will be messing with microorganisms again. I should have been a microbiologist, I seem to have some sort of special connection with microbes haha. Even during my internship, I was assigned to the micro lab for 2 months. Plenty of journals to read. Will be heading to the National Library this Friday to carry out further research on my thesis. Boring stuff, but choice is not something I'm blessed with at the moment.The worst part, I don't know how to get to the library. Thankfully I've many uni mates that know how to. To the Fly; I'm still an 'orang Klang' la, so when it comes to KL - I'm still hopeless, so don't la always kutuk me :(

I hope I won't fall ill working with microbes again. During my internship, fell ill for 2 weeks. Yeah, was due to the microbes and partly my fault. I wanted to be a 'hero'; thought that the face mask was truly unnecessary, even though my supervisor kept reminding me to wear it at all times. As a results I got sick, I think I inhaled uncountable amount of microbes and their spores. Sometimes I'm not that smart haha.


Can't wait for the holidays. Hmm..somewhere in August :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home