Monday, July 30, 2007

Quite a long way to go

Looking forward to the end of this semester.
Not to keen about the coming final exams, but its a phase that I've to go through for this nightmare to end.
I can't wait for the holidays, you've no idea how holiday deprived I've been.
Started studying today, I'd to practically force myself to sit at the study table which I rarely do to revise through my notes.
When I got bored, I did my devotion and I felt slightly more motivated. However since I'm only human, I got distracted with my thoughts...food...bass player...food...and food again haha.

I then left for Uni to attend one miserable class of Marketing *blek..
And as usual the lecturer kept reminding us that less than half of the class would pass his paper, and the rest of us were doomed to meet him again for the supplementary paper.
I'm going to study my a** off for this subject, even though I've only about 2 weeks till the finals :P
I've no intentions of seeing him again.
If I've to fast and pray to just past this paper, I would! Err...I'll try :P Since one of my greatest weakness is food hehe.
But I'm seriously willing to sacrifice almost anything to just pass this paper - that's how desperate I am.

The next semester will be my final semester, and it only means... I'll be graduating soon!!! Weeeee!!
I know, I know, working isn't exactly fun but I just can't wait to be self-dependent - financially speaking.
Before I get carried away, there's still finals to study for and another long semester to go :P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home