Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Wednesday night

Last night, a group of us gathered at Madam Kwan's in KLCC to celebrate Kelvin's 24th birthday. It was meant to be a surprise, but he found out about it via a sms that I'd sent to his gf *hee. I'm too lazy to blog about it, hence I'll let the pics do the 'talking' for me :P

Spunky feeding the b'day boy with the cupcake we bought for him

The yummy cupcake *drools. The next time I'm over at KLCC, I'm getting one for myself :)

Teh fly acting cute :P

Kim and teh fly, acting cute again *hee

The bass player and I :)

All of us at the park, before the security guard chased us off the small hill AGAIN :P

KLCC - a beauty

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rm20 nasi lemak...
seriously, i'm too poor to eat there. haha!

hey, can see my mummy waving at your camera from the 78th floor.

1:56 pm  
Blogger spunkz said...

ooch...i look positively plump. lolx. sayang, miss you~ hee

9:39 am  
Blogger Cass said...

cass-jo: haha.. the food is pretty good, servings are huge..but the KLCC branch wasn't to my expectations. Haha.. let's go makan the nasi lemak at palm grove, klang (is it the right spelling? *hee). Its cheap and good :)

cass-spunkz: hehe..nola, you don't look plump at all. You look fine & pretty :) I miss you too.. I'm so sien of studying. No motivation :( Come and motivate me? hehe

11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home