Saturday, September 01, 2007

A HUGE feast

The eldest sis treated the family dinner at Chilli's, BSC. Its sort of a tradition in our family, and I believe in many others too - that once a person starts working, he/she would have to treat the family for a meal.
My dad being goofy - as always :P

We started out with 3 appetizers:

Followed by 5 main courses:
We kept eating, and eating...
..and eating....
But the amount of food seemed to remain the same O_oBy the end of it all, I felt horribly stuffed. My youngest sister wanted deserts, unfortunately the rest of us were just too full. Honestly, if I had desert - I might have just puked. Nasty! Euu..
What a way to start off a new month - with a GREAT feast! *hee

P.S. Sis, thank you for making me gain an additional 10 kg :P And I'm kind of sick with Chilli's - I can't believe I'm saying this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home