Friday, August 31, 2007

Simplicity has great meaning

I came across this poem from a website. It's simple, yet it expresses all that I long to thank God for :)

Thank You God
by Ashley Swanson age 6

I thank you God for my eyes
To see when I rise.

I thank you God for my nose
So I can smell a rose.

I thank you God for my hands
Which were in God’s plans

I thank you God for my ear
That helps me hear

I thank you God for my feet
Dancing is real neat

I thank you God for the food
That I chewed

I thank you God for clothes
So I can pose

I thank you God for my friends
For parties to attend

I thank you God for a house
Even with a mouse

I thank you God for toys
That make a lot of noise

I thank you God for the Bible
That is reliable

I thank you God for everything
Your praises I will sing

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home