Thursday, August 30, 2007

A musical date with the bass player

The bass player took me to a musical play last night, at the Actors Studio in Bangsar. I'm sure most have come across many advertisements and reviews on the musical, Frogway in the newspapers.

It was very entertaining, the music was superb. The singing wasn't fantastic, because the music sort of drown their vocals. Nevertheless, it was all good :)

The last show would be this coming Sunday, hence I would encourage you to go get the tickets a.s.a.p.

I had a delightful time with the bass player - dinner was satisfying too. If you don't mind spending a lil extra on food, Alexis is a great place to dine. Addition to that, their cakes are heavenly! However I was too full to have any desert yesterday.

Well, there's always next time :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home