Saturday, August 25, 2007

Back from the short hiatus

The holiday was great, till I refused to return home.
However, reality gave me a hard kick in the butt - so here am I, home again :(
Even though the holidays have only began, the list of things-to-do has already been listed out by the lecturers.
I would have to resume with my thesis real soon, and I'm definitely not looking forward to spending hours of my precious time - reading through journals again!
As much as I despise them, journals will be daily bread for the coming few months.

I've nothing planned out for the holidays, other than the need to catch up on sleep and more sleep *hee
I'll be home mostly, if my thesis supervisor doesn't calls me back to Uni.
This semester break would be all about rejuvenating, recuperating and re-energizing.

What a bummer, I've caught a cold and having a slight fever now. I'm off to bed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home