Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I've been tagged

Josephine tagged me :P And normally I would just ignore it, but since its the Christmas season; I'll be nice and actually do it *hee

Rules:

Each player of this game writes about his/her Christmas wishes. People who get tagged need to visit your blog to find out more, and then write about the same topic in their blogs. Player must state the rules clearly, and pass this on by tagging the same number of people. To tag someone, leave a comment in his/her blog and tell them that they have been tagged. Number of blogger to tag: Up to you. Happy tagging.

Now, my personal wish list for Christmas:

1) Nokia N70 Music Edition
2) A medium size black leather handbag
3) A new laptop
4) Free jazz/hip hop dance classes for a year :P
5) A later curfew, thus I'm able to attend Dan's gigs
6) Money! To go shopping, of course! *hee (Hence I can buy prezzies for everybody, since I'm terribly broke now)
7) A new cardigan to keep myself warm (I'm cold intolerant)
8) More time to spend with Dan, friends and my family

I’m tagging:

1) Dan
2) The Fly
3) Spunkz
4) Mun K


Btw, no one is obligated to buy me anything from the list. However if you insist on getting me something, just make a Christmas card for me *hee. Anyway it's the thought that counts, not the price or the size of the prezzie :)

~Cass~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home