Monday, November 26, 2007

The bass player, a christmas tree and I

The bass player took me for a movie marathon on Saturday and Sunday at Cineleisure, Mutiara Damansara. It was my first time there, even though I live less than 15 minutes away *hee
We watched Bee Movie and Hitman on Sat, and Stardust on Sunday. Bee movie and Stardust was really entertaining and funny, while Hitman was quite a disappointment. However I do have to give a little credit to the movie Hitman, because the action part was pretty good.

We had lunch at Marche before the Bee Movie, and it was my first time dinning there too. Two thumbs up for Marche! The food was delicious, but its a tad pricey.

Ham turkey with a bull's eye egg, salad and smashed potatoes
Salmon salad!! Yummylicious! :P
Lamb sausage - a must try!
Cheesecake - smooth and not too chessy :)

We had Big Apple donuts on Saturday and Sunday too! *hee. We tried Durian, Chocoholic, Snowy, Say Cheese, Californian Almonds and Bananarama. All were equally delicious! We had them during the movies as snacks - my big bag came in handy *hee.

We ate a lot the whole day. Kenny Rogers for dinner, and the bass player bought me a box of strawberries from the flea market too :)

I had a really good time. A thousand apologies to the bass player for giving him a rather hard time with my emo-ness lately, so sorry. Please don't spank my butt ok? :) And thank you for always making time to take me out and spoil me rotten *hee
The charming bass player, mua and our favourite Christmas tree :)
I'm going to be extremely busy with my thesis - the lecturer doubled our workload, hence I'll be seeing less of the bass player :(
Not to mention Christmas is just a month away, need to shop for prezzies soon - but I need to start saving first :P

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To whoever anonymous is, I don't care if you're mentally retarded but if you have something against Cassie, then you have something against me. How dare you pretend to be me and leave stupid comments on Cassie's blog. You're a disgrace to whoever your parents are and nothing but a piece of trash. You're a worthless coward and none of your childish behaviour proofs anything.

5:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! Toothache!! SO SWEET!! You two are looking cuter as couple than EVER!! It's a very lovely picture. Must get my man to go there and SNAP SOME PICTURES TOO!! I don't know what happened in this comments area, but don't let stupid words hurt you. Could be someone OVER-JEALOUS or suffer ULTRA toothache like me... ahahaha... Ouch... anyways, words of encouragement for an ultra TOOTHACHING SWEET LADY, YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!! I'm green with jealousy... ehhehe... TAKE CARE!!

10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home