Monday, December 17, 2007

When pain rules

My migraines have been frequenting for these past few days. I'm a little fearful that it might worsen over the week. Really need to resume with my thesis writing, and there's Christmas to prepare for. I'm so fed up with the constant migraines, its just plain tiring. And no, I've not been consuming large amount of chocolates or cheese. And I don't fancy caffeinated drinks, hence I don't drink them. I truly need a new brain this Christmas.

And I hate that I'm broke during the festive season, thus no money to buy prezzies for the people that I sayang :(

So tak best...

And Dan and I bought a white anthurium plant as a b'day present for his mum. I know it's a tad too late to be asking this question but I'll ask anyway; Is it alright to buy a plant as a gift?

And there's too many 'And' in this post =_=

~Cass~

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me, I guess older people (or at least plant lovers) will like this as a gift. Seriously.

1:07 am  
Blogger Cass said...

good to know haha.. i should have thought of it before buying it huh aha.. if it wasn't ok, a bit too late already hahaha

6:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home