Sunday, January 13, 2008

Unusual cravings

I've the weirdest craving.
I usually crave for chocolates, cakes, pastries or ice-creams. However this is the first time, I'm craving for LOBSTERS and FRESH OYSTERS!! Yum!
It's most likely due to a food article that I came across in today's Star Sunday Metro newspaper, which was reviewed by the owner of 'Memoir of a Chocoholic' blog.
If these pictures do not stimulate your taste buds, you seriously ought to get it checked.

The Lobsterman @ SS2, PJ

Can't wait to tame my taste buds. Ang pow, cepat mari! *hee :P

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum Yum... where exactly is this place? Is it expensive? I also want to go!! The oysters look fresh and good...

1:11 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Its in SS2. The place is called Lobsterman. It's quite expensive but I heard its worth splurging ur money there :)

5:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really ka? aiyah... SS2, duno dat area la... how la to ask my BF to bring me there... meow... u are really a food expert... ahaha...

12:51 am  
Blogger Cass said...

Its in PJ. If you need directions, just give me a call la. Its quite easy to get there :)

11:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok... THANKS!! Eh, maybe we go there together-gether... ehehe... then someone might haf free food? ;) should haf a bit of cash in march... ahaha... SHOULD haf only... ahaha...

12:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home