Saturday, January 12, 2008

We always hurt the ones we love most

I fully agree with the statement above, and Dan can testify to it. Sorry dear! :P
I guess I expect the most out of them, and I take them for granted.
Sometimes I forget or overlook on the things that they've done for me, and I pick fights on matters that are not of significance or situations that I clearly know that they too cannot alter or change.
I can be unreasonable, and really unrealistic at times; especially on days when everything isn't going according to my liking.
However its a wonderful thing, that I've people who love me for who I am and not what I am.
If its due to the latter, I don't thing anyone could stand being around me.
And I offer my utmost sincere apologies, if I've done so to any without realizing it :)
Maybe I should make this as my first resolution for this year; to always love, care, understand, and be thankful for the people that I love so very much :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hear! Hear! Yea, I agree. Same goes to me... especially on days when everyone seems to be against u and u can't help but to release it on the one u love knowing real well, they only want to make u feel better and not worse.

Sigh.. I guess love is really not having the need to say i'm sorry bcoz they forgive u in the end. What do you think?

1:08 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

I believe we should always make it a habit to say sorry when we're wrong, even though you already know they're going to forgive you.

Saying sorry keeps us humble and reminds us to never take ppl for granted :)

5:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point. Which is y i still alwiz say sorry even though sumtimes it doesnt help... coz sumtimes the damage is alr done. Sorry aint gonna cure it. Sigh... but eventually the love brings it around... ehehe.. ;)

12:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home