Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gigs, gigs and more gigs!

I got a last minute call to stand in for a gig at The Social in Bangsar last Saturday. It's a place located at
No 57-59 Jalan Telawi 3 Bangsar Baru 59100 Bangsar Wilayah Persekutuan

I was playing with the Jordan Rivers Band; Jordan on guitars and vocals, his son Steve on drums and sax maestro Azmi. And I rate this gig WR (Watch for Relaxation).

Cool thing bout the Social is they have pool tables, tv with football/ or any sports and Kilkenny beer.
Prices of food and drinks are pretty reasonable.






And.....coming up this week. I'll be doin Gina Panizales' album launch at Bangkok Jazz, Chulan Square this Wed (30th April). This gig is rated MW. There's goin to be a number of press', media and musicians in the house. So come join in the fun. Admission is free and we start at 8.30pm. For reservations call
03-4260 2288. You can also reach me for directions etc at 017-3388316.









And last but not least, this Fri (2nd May), I'll be filling in at Alexis Bistro, Great Eastern Mall Ampang backing the divo of swing :
Mr. Sharizan.
I'm not sure if there's cover charge as listings on next month's gig is not out yet but I think it's free admissions. Either, cover charge should be no more than RM20.
This gig is rated WR. Come by for some good ol' fashion swing jazz and of course not forgetting the great food, deserts, cakes and wine.

Call 03-4260 2288 for reservations.








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home