Saturday, July 05, 2008

The first & last baking session for this month

I'd intended to bake only once today, but my youngest sister kept pestering me the WHOLE morning to bake muffins during the night too - hence I ended up baking TWICE today, and it is definitely going to be the first & last baking session for July *Phew! Baking is extremely costly =_= I should find myself another hobby that doesn't require a single penny.

Baking butter cake was on my morning agenda. Woke up at around 7.30am, went for a jog, skipped breakfast, and started with the baking.

The butter cake was lovely. Soft and fluffy :)

Right after having dinner with Dan & my family, my litter sister and I started preparing the batter for the chocolate chip muffin. The batter was really sticky, had quite a difficult time transferring 'em into the paper cups.

The outcome: The muffin wasn't as sweet as we expected it to be. Good for those on a diet, but not for the sweet tooths.
After the cleaning, I felt really tired. In actual fact, I was done not too long ago. Still contemplating whether to jump straight into bed, or to take a bath *hee

Honestly speaking, I really need to shower :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home