Monday, August 04, 2008

My first concert

Finally I'm done with the 3 night 'Lets Go Mamak' show at KLPac. It was tiring but really fun especially the experience of playing with our local traditional instruments like the Gendang, Rebab, Cak Lempung, Chinese Han drums, Gu Zheng, and Indian Bansuri and Tabla.
I will post up pictures as soon as i get them from the guys that takes pictures.
Being in a contemporary modern jazz band infused with ethic instruments was not an easy task and i believe we all learnt a lot from doing this concert.
I'm of course very happy that Cass and her parents came to watch on the 2nd nite and we went for some totally awesome heart-attack noodles.
It was also very pleasant to have 3 nights of full house which maxed out the hall. 200 pairs of eyes and ears delivered quite some pressure O_o.
Though, i wish some of my buddies could have made it. Not even one of my Klang/high school friend showed up despite the invitation via Facebook for my very first concert. Oh well, i'm sure there's more to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

Hello sayang!
Yeah, I'm very sure that there's plenty more to come :)
*hugs very tightly!*

10:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

facebook invitations are not sincere la. even i ignore them. hahaha. just another "application"...

8:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i wouldn't ignore a friend's invitation even if it was via facebook.

10:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home