Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sushi wushi

It was a whole day affair for Dan and I yesterday. We spent our time around KL - mostly window shopping, and we managed to watched the movies "Wanted" and "Hancock" too :) Both movies were equally good, but if you're a huge fan of action-packed movies - "Wanted" would be a must watch.

We had lunch in Sungei Wang - I never knew that they had a food court located at the rooftop of the car park area. Food there is way cheaper than the ones located within the mall, so it's a really good place to have a good and cheap meal.

On the contrary, we had dinner at Sushi King, BTS. Its been awhile since I'd sushi, and the price of sushi has escalated tremendously 0_0 Still tastes good though :P~







We had only 6 different types of dishes (shown above), which amounted to RM41.60! I do know that Japanese cuisines have never been cheap, but I guess with the price increase in petrol and all - everything is getting more and more expensive 0_0

Maybe I should pack lunch & dinner the next time Dan and I do spend the whole day out *hee

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home