Sunday, July 13, 2008

So many things to be excited about

I'm currently so overwhelmed with excitement!
There's just so many things to look forward to - my first real job, my future with Dan etc etc etc...
Yup, the list is unending.

Though life will be a tad more busier for the both of us, I've confidence that we'll still have time for one another, family and friends.

I wish I could completely express all of the excitement within me, but I've no idea where to begin.
I'm like a little girl with a bag of candies in her hand, and I can't decide on which candy to unwrapped and taste first *hee

I'm just thankful and grateful to God for His constant favour and blessing in Dan and my life - and we're still looking forward to more :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Canna said...

I am sooooo happy for you both ;)

10:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home