Monday, August 11, 2008

Not very delicious

Dan and I had the opportunity of dining at Delicious, One Utama on Saturday. I've been wanting to try it out for sometime, and as usual Dan would obliged - as he always spoils me rotten *hee
Dan had their Four Cheese Macaroni, which cause a whooping RM19.90 - as the portion was rather small. Dan said the cheese tasted artificial, like the instant ones. It looks appetizing, but it tasted mediocre in my opinion.

I on the other hand, had the Tunisian Eggplant & Roasted Tomato Spaghettini, which was also a tad pricey - RM17.90, since the dish mainly consist of only egg plants and tomatoes. Taste vice, nothing glamorous or extravagant. However I would give them credit for their rather generous portion of egg plants, and herbs.
We did not try any of their deserts, as we were very full from tea-time snacks. In the back of my head, I've a feeling that their deserts would not be as good as the ones in Alexis - hence I don't think we'll be visiting Delicious anytime soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home