Sunday, October 05, 2008

Day 5 Without Dan: Still feeling down

Have been really looking forward to his return since the day that he left for China. He'll be back tmr evening. I doubt I'll be able to meet with him, I'm sure he'll be extremely tired. Hopefully I'll be able to meet with him on Tuesday. I desperately need a hug and kiss from him :)

On the contrary, I haven't been feeling good since early this morning. My tummy has been feeling a tad queasy, and it worsen through the day. After having breakfast and lunch, my condition showed no improvement :(
Ended up having a severe diarrhea and my tummy hurt even more. To add on to that, I've been having a rather terrible sore throat for several days already *sobs. A kiss from Dan will surely remove all pain :)

I took a long afternoon nap, woke up feeling lousy still. I really need Dan with me now - too much has happen in a week, and all I truly yearn for is Dan.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home