Saturday, October 04, 2008

Day 4 Without Dan: Its going to be a LOnNnNnNG Weekend

Usually Saturday passes by in a blink, but without Dan around - time seems to remain stagnant 0_0
This weekend will definitely be a long one..

I felt extra lousy today - thanks to my parents.
The worst part of it all, I couldn't call Dan up to vent out my frustration. I did sms him, which made me feel a whole lot better - but it would have been even better, if I spoke to him.
Everything seems better with him around :)

Oh well, there are a couple of things to keep me busy today. Have to meet up with my uncle & aunt again. It becomes a drag, when you dine too often and frequently with people of not-of-the-same wavelength =_=
I'm not being sarcastic or rude. I respect them, but there isn't much common ground to have much conversation - if you get what I mean.

At least this time I've an excuse to not stay on after dinner. Someone ordered a Lemon Frosted Cake from me today, and they want it by tmr - so I'll be busy baking tonight.
Its a good start for me - my first customer. I guess I've something interesting to tell Dan when he comes back from China.

For those that are still clueless - I take cake orders, such as:
1. Lemon Frosted Cake
2. Banana Walnut Cake
3. Plain Banana Cake.
4. Apple Cinnamon Cake.
5. Butter Cake.
6. Nestum Cake.
7. Chocolate Cake.
8. Durian Cake (Seasonal).

Well those are the common cakes that are usually requested by families and friends.
Please leave a msg, if you've any inquiries. Thank you.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

still havent tasted any of your cakes. sigh. feeling very unmotivated today..:(

11:27 am  
Blogger Cass said...

You let me know a few days earlier when you're coming over to my place - and I'll bake something for you ok? :)
Feeling unmotivated? how come?

6:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home