Sunday, January 08, 2006

The 1st week of jan

Just went through the 1st week of uni, and it was certainly not to my expectations; rigid timetable and terrible lecturers! Especially for the subjects PON(Principles of Nutrition) and Java Programming. Almost died of boredom during PON classes, and almost killed the lecturer for Java, not literally speaking of course. Well, had an itsy bit argument with the lecturer(Java) during the very 1st class. Not a good 1st impression but honestly, couldnt be bothered.

Anyhow, uni wasnt all that bad. Glad to be back with friends, and kit leen, we'll play bball this coming thurs ok? Hopefully laziness doesnt creep in by then hehe.

Ive been able to fulfill almost all my resolutions for this whole week, except for the 1st and last one hehe. I guess its bcause im still on cloud 9, being in love and caught up with other agenda that ive pushed God aside, but thanks to my sweetheart, he reminded me that God must always come 1st! Ive to make a conscious effort to remind myself constantly.

Well, would love to write more but busy chatting with my man hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home