Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Psalm 37

Psalm 37

3: Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.

4: Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

5: Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.

6: He shall bring fourth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday.

7: Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him....

8: Cease anger, and forsake wrath;
Do not fret-it only causes harm.

9: ....But those who wait on the Lord, They shall inherit the earth.

Some time back during my devotion, i came across these verses.
I was feeling very bitter, inpatient and wretch because everything i did or said at that particular time seemed wrong.
I felt lost, and sometimes i still do.
I was discontented with life, and was eagerly striving to find out my purpose on earth.
But these verses gave me hope and liberty, in ways that i cannot even explain.
Hence, i would like to share them with you and i pray that it'll impact your life, just like it did for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home