Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Busy me

Went up to uni today, hoping to complete the final assignment for the final semester of the year, BUT as always, we ended up chatting more than we should hehe.

Ive another paragraph to go, but its taking FOREVER! I guess procrastination is the main culprit here hehe.

Wanted to stay back to have lunch with a few CF-ers, but my stomach was cramping too much that i couldnt stand it any longer, thus i head back home.

On the contrary, today is my eldest sis's b'day. She'll be turning 23, but i keep telling ppl 22!! lolx

Gosh! I think somewhere in my brain, there's a lose nut that needs lots of tightening haha. I assume as you age, everything goes haywire up there lolx.

Would love to continue on blogging, but we're having a small party for my sis today. Hence there's plenty of preparation that needs to be done. I'll be exceptionally busy this whole afternoon; chopping, marinating, cooking etc..the list goes on.

I hope my tummy will be alright soon, kind of difficult to carry out errands when it aches terribly!

Oh, before i forget... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARITY YANG YUNG YEE!!!! Muahahaha

*Cha, I'll bayar my hutang (present) later yah? hehehe*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home