Wednesday, October 04, 2006

*boo hoo

I managed to sent out all my internship application letters last monday, to be specific; 6 letters!
One to each company; Dutch Lady, Dumex, Malaysia Milk Sdn Bhd (Vitagen), Campbell, Premier Milk and Food Specialities.
Im praying that i'll at least receive a reply from a company, hopefully by the end of this week or the following week.

On the contrary, im feeling a lil blue. I think im falling ill again, but i do not wish to be. Since ive a mid-term this coming friday, and ive not completed revising *boo hoo

I think i'll go take a nap now, and i hope that i'll wake up feeling a 100 times better =)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear girl..

internship applications takes at least 2 months to get back to you. if u're lucky,than 1 month.so yes, fingers crossed. all the best to u

7:05 pm  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Don't worry. I'm sure you can follow-up by calling the company. Well, check with your co-op supervisor or go to the co-op office directlyla. Hope you'll get a good job. I'm searching for mine too. Most probably in Kepong(training centre) or Malaysian Care.

Don't fall sick...drink more H20!!!!

11:22 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Thanks! I'll try to not worry too much hehe...
And I hope you'll get the job that you want too =)

6:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home