Friday, October 13, 2006

The kegila-ness in me

The final exam is just next week, but im still taking it easy.
Must pray for God's conviction, cause i truly doubt that i'll be really studying any time soon *tee hee.
I guess the holiday syndrome has sunk into me, and thats bad; very bad!!
What can i do to boost my enthusiasm and momentum to study?
Even though there's a sense of desperation and urgency in me to study, however putting it into action seems almost impossible.
Its like the siren is sounding 'wee-woo-wee-woo', but the fireman has not even started up the engine.
Haih..maybe i just need a real hard knock on the head, and i'll come back to my senses haha..
Seriously, if that method works- bring it on!
Just not too hard, cause i dont want to end with a concussion.

Im actually more concern about my hair!! My goodness!
Ive been contemplating on whether to rebond my hair, and till today i still am.
For the guys sake, rebond or rebonding is similar to straightening la..haha..Umm, in terms of hair la..
Can you imagine, im more worried about my hair than the final!!
When i told this matter to a few of my classmates, they thought i went 'koo-koo'.
"Wei exam coming la..why you fidgeting with your hair now?! You so keng ade izzit?"
Haha..yalar, maybe i feel that im too 'keng' or am overly confident.
However i'll still study la..dont your worry la..hehe
Cause you reap, what you sow.
So must study!! Gambateh! lolx.
Haih...i sound like an orang gila only..

On the other hand, i called up the co-op department yesterday to ask if they've found me a job, and to my surprise; they said they've assigned me to HUKM, Cheras.
Its not 100% confirmed, but it is most likely.
Im genuinely thankful for God's favour.
Even though, i was hoping to work somewhere nearer to home.
Im still waiting and praying that i'll get a reply from the 6 letters that i'd sent out.
Well, good things come to those that wait...thus, im still waiting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kezadouneZZ...rebond or not to rebond..during ur preps for the finals summore...eesh...well...college life shud be full of adventure..since u nvr tried doin it b4..u can go ahead..or save the money to belanja me lunch!!wakaka

3:38 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

hehe..thank u for dropping ur comment..
whether i do or do not rebond my hair, i still can afford to belanja u lunch..no worries haha

9:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okok i take tat as a promise lol

12:19 am  
Blogger Cass said...

lolx..sure..no prob..just remind me the next time u see me in uni :)

3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home