Sunday, October 15, 2006

silly hope

I made a terrible mistake by saying those 3 words.
I knew nothing good could come out of it; i knew the consequences, and the non existent possibility of anything to happen.
I shouldnt have lingered on, but instead run as far as my feet could take me.
Yet i stayed on, knowing that i was approaching the danger zone.
How silly can i be?
Ive made the similar mistakes, time and time again.
I truly yearn for this cycle to end.
I desperately want it to end.
Though there was no obvious expectations, but deep in my heart- a ray of hope was visibly present.
I believe hope is what sustain us daily, and somehow i will always continue to hope; even when all seem frail.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eesh wat is tat three words? can tell lol...

12:21 am  
Blogger Cass said...

haha..for me to know, and for u to continue wondering..haha
well its not 'i love u', if u had that in mind hehe

3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home